Insomnia in simple terms means lack of sleep. Many factors can cause insomnia such as being on medication, restlessness or acute pain, consumption of caffeine, late at night, or other environmental factors that include excessive noise, or sleeping on a bed that is not comfortable.
CBD in scientific terms is referred to as Cannabinoids which are chemicals. They normally attach themselves to the central nervous system acting as messengers in chemical form. CBD and cannabis are related as CBD is an element of cannabis. CBD and cannabis are used to replace the roles in the body such as appetite, mood, sleep, etc. It is therefore very important to know CBD and Cannabis uses to treat insomnia have managed to help many people to gain their sleeping behavior.
What causes Insomnia?
These causes include:
- Developing bad sleeping habits.
If you have an environment that is not conducive to sleep, having terrible schedules related to bedtime, working late, watching movies or TV programs before sleep can cause insomnia.
- Having stress.
Having anxiety in your finance school work, family, etc, can cause a person to become anxious. This might lead to insomnia.
- Eating a lot of food before sleep.
Eating lightly before sleeping is considered a good thing. Taking too much food before sleeping can cause discomfort physically especially when a person lies down. A person who eats a lot before getting to sleep can develop heartburns and this may keep you awake.
- Traveling or tight schedule at the workplace.
If you travel along multiple time zones frequently, or regular shift change may give rise to insomnia.
What are the symptoms of insomnia?
The insomnia symptoms include:
- Feeling tired after sleeping.
- Being awake during the night.
- Worrying too much about sleeping.
- Rise in accidents and mistakes while performing tasks.
- You will develop a habit of waking up early.
- Not paying attention being forgetful, and also lack focus.
- Having anxiety and sometimes getting depressed.
How can CBD and Cannabis use treat insomnia?
To answer this question it is very important to understand the different types of CBD which include:
- Full-Spectrum CBD – This type has all the elements of the Cannabis plant. It also includes a small element of THC.
- Broad-spectrum CBD – It has all the cannabis plant elements but lacks the element of THC.
- CBD Isolate – This is pure CBD and does not have any element of the pure cannabis plant.
Full-spectrum CBD is used to help a person sleep. This person may lack sleep due to aches, anxiety, or age. Light pains can also cause a person to sleepless. A person who is experiencing insomnia because of these factors can use this type of CBD to take care of insomnia.
Broad-spectrum CBD may give rise to heightened effects as they have extra elements that inter-relate with each other.
CBD Isolate is highly processed as the safest of all to use. It may not have full health benefits as it is highly processed.
CBD and cannabis use to treat insomnia is very popular today. Many people are experiencing insomnia due to various factors as stated above. It is very good to know the various types of CBD to use so that you do not get the wrong dosage cannabis from Green Society.